Search This Blog


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

103+ Factory


1+1+1+1 = 103+

Four closest girl friends opened an eatery that offers their favorite fusion dishes and desserts; it is the 103+ Factory. I am not a fan of fusion food, even though my Soi Ari resident friends told me that their cooked food is wonderful, so I would just stick to their pastries and desserts, of which they are the best that I can find in Ari area. (Oops do I forget the other cake shop on Ari Soi 5? That pretentious one - cheap cakes sold at an expensive price in a haunted house ambiance. I don't pay any attention to it after the first and also the last visit; let them serve those cakes to their ancestors!)

103+ Factory ***1/2
24/4 Ari Soi 4 (North)
Soi 7 Phaholyothin Road
Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel.: 081.495.1555

Open daily : 11 am - 11 pm
Pay (dessert only for one): around THB 150

* To follow Bangkok closely, please 'friend' Thaisclub in Facebook!


Stella said...

Curious how the restaurant and the cakes look.

in the sea said...

So the original is 99 if minus 4, almost perfect.