Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

103+ Factory

487
.


1+1+1+1 = 103+

Four closest girl friends opened an eatery that offers their favorite fusion dishes and desserts; it is the 103+ Factory. I am not a fan of fusion food, even though my Soi Ari resident friends told me that their cooked food is wonderful, so I would just stick to their pastries and desserts, of which they are the best that I can find in Ari area. (Oops do I forget the other cake shop on Ari Soi 5? That pretentious one - cheap cakes sold at an expensive price in a haunted house ambiance. I don't pay any attention to it after the first and also the last visit; let them serve those cakes to their ancestors!)



103+ Factory ***1/2
24/4 Ari Soi 4 (North)
Soi 7 Phaholyothin Road
Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel.: 081.495.1555

Open daily : 11 am - 11 pm
Pay (dessert only for one): around THB 150














* To follow Bangkok closely, please 'friend' Thaisclub in Facebook!

2 comments:

Stella said...

Curious how the restaurant and the cakes look.

in the sea said...

So the original is 99 if minus 4, almost perfect.