Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Annam Viet Cuisine

491
.

Madame Saigon

Annam opened almost a year ago, after Central renovated part of the sixth floor to become an additional restaurant zone other than the existing fifth floor; including Annam, I never had a chance to try those additions on sixth (anyway no need, as most of them are just chain restaurants), until last week, I ran an errand at Central Plaza Rama 3 and my stomach protested while my business was done, so I was brave enough to do my late lunch at Annam (well, at least Annam is not from chain restaurants, I suppose), and it turned out that the food was better than expectations.


Annam is arguably one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in a shopping mall in Bangkok.




Annam Vietnamese Cusine ***1/2
6/F Central Plaza Rama 3
Ratchada Road
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Tel.: 02.673.6387

Open daily : 11 am - 9 pm
Pay (food only for one): around THB 200
















* To follow Bangkok closely, please 'friend' Thaisclub in Facebook!

No comments: