Search This Blog

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mousses & Meringues


210
.


Hero in a meringue specialty shop!

I don't eat meringue often. To me, eating meringue is like eating baked sugar in bulk. Besides, I don't enjoy its chewy texture.

I like mousse. To me, eating mousse is like eating the combine of foam and air bubbles, it is playful. Most important is that mousse will not hurt my teeth.

At Mousses & Meringues, my favorite item is neither meringue (of course) nor mousse, it is her strawberry short cake, only available during weekends.

Once try, you could not get away from her, never!



Mousses & Meringues ****
Sukhumvit main branch
245 Soi Sawasdee
Sukhumvit Road Soi 31
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel.: 02.662.1290

Open daily : 10 am - 7:00 pm
Pay (food only for two): around THB 220

Also branches at J-Avenue Thonglo (Mousses and Berry, Thonglo Soi 15) and Crystal Park Mall Praditmanutham Road



11 comments:

in the sea said...

Haha.. I am on the reverse. I enjoy eating something crunchy but still not meringues. I don't like mousse either, but amazingly I really like Mousses & Meringues! Their strawberry short cake is the best ever I have tried! My other preferences are their coffee cake with lots of crunchy roasted almond coated and their cookies! So devil.

Stella said...

What is a meringue?
Please show me the picture next time.
Not popular in LA.
I like mousses, strawberry short cake, coffee cake, cheese cake......

Stella said...

Wow they looked good.
Have I been here before?
What is the merinque?

Thailand Club said...

no meringues shown coz they hurt my teeth

Anonymous said...

Please let me know what is the meringues later.
I don't think I try this before.
SS

mickey mouse said...

Stella, pls google 'meringue'

in the sea said...

So devil but soul soothing. Now we are only able to be imagining how those cakes taste. I miss that branch of Crystal Mall somehow.

Thailand Club said...

eventually going to that area (crystal park mall) is safer now :)

i switch my hang-out to Thonglo for a while

no more Silom (tonight clash again, added 2 dead)

Stella said...

Hope everything is back to normal by August.

Yai said...

Me hope too.

Fillet-O Fish said...

We have been here, inexpensive cakes high quality and so sweet.