Thursday, December 09, 2010
All time American favorites
Six years ago I visited Roadhouse, first month after its debut, the food wasn't that convincing. Obviously the kitchen was not quite ready. Too new!
Revisited two years ago, to join a party. Sorry I didn't pay much attention on the food!
1. buffalo wings, plain, THB 125+; 2. buffalo wings, spicy, THB 125+
3. seafood chowder, cup, THB 95+; 4. beef taco's, THB 295+
5. barbecue baby back pork ribs, half rack, with twice baked potato, THB 450+
6. New England fish 'n' chips, THB 350+; 7. burger with cheddar cheese, THB 345+
8. home-made grandma's coleslaw, THB 55+; 9. bread pudding, THB 145+
Last week I ate there twice. Found out that Roadhouse now serves succulent pork ribs, crispy, fresh and moist (snapper) fish 'n' chips of excellent quality, tangy and flavorsome buffalo wings, impeccable cheeseburger, and other all time American favorites in the middle of my circle. (Can skip the bread pudding, almost felt eating a piece of stone seasoned with Bourbon sauce!)
Roadhouse Barbecue Smokehouse & Grill ***1/2
942/1 Rama IV Road
Surawong, Bangkok 10500
Open daily : 10:30 am - 1 am
Pay (food only for two): around THB 1,000