Monday, August 01, 2011
Raan Ahhan Aroi Nae Non
Aroi Nae Non (literally delicious definitely) Restaurant, located at the beginning of Ladprao Road, serves a wide variety of classic Issan (northeastern provinces) fare. The menu covers an extensive selection of country-style favorites of Issan region, like different kind of somtum and yum to gaeng and jim-joom. My favorites are namtok moo yang and gai yang.
The owner really has guts to name its restaurant Aroi Nae Non or Definitely Delicious! However, I found, every dish I ordered was flavorsome, they are delicious, and wallet friendly too.
1. yum eggplant salad with seafood THB 90
2. grilled pork, with mint, in namtok dressing THB 60
(CNNgo world most delicious foods no. 19)
3. grilled chicken, marinated in Issan recipe THB 70
4 deep-fried sea bass THB 290
5. fried prawn in tamarind sauce THB 150
6. tomyum goong the CNNgo world 8th most delicious foods, THB 100
Aroi Nae Non Issan Restaurant ****
near Ladprao Soi 1
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Open daily : 3 pm - 1 am
Pay (food only for two): around THB 400