Thursday, September 16, 2010
From dusk till dawn
After doing my Chatuchak JJ Weekend Market bargain hunting, I head to this Saphan Kwai neighborhood restaurant of serving affordable Thai food between khao-tom delicacies to full menu Thai cuisine in the comfort of air-conditioning dining room.
Her Mor-fai Super (Super spicy Hotpot with chicken feet) is renowned in the area.
1. yum talay (spicy Thai seafood salad)
2. phad ka-prao goong (stir-fried shrimp with chilies and Thai herbs)
3. goong ob wensen (baked glass noodle with river prawn)
4. Super mor-fai (spicy hotpot Super (hot) with chicken feet)
5. phad pad tua-lan-tao (stir-fried Thai sugar peas)
6. gaeng som pla (fish on tamarind sour curry broth)
7. pla kapong tord (deep-fried Thai sea bass)
Krua Pradiphat ***
218 Pradiphat Road
Saphankwai, Bangkok 10400
Open daily : 4 pm - 5 am
Pay (food only for two): around THB 400