Saturday, March 06, 2010
Hot - Without Mercy!
One of my favorite Thai noodles - khao soi, can be found at Hot Shoppe.
1. spicy lemongrass salad (yum ta-krai)
2. pan-fried local mussel in tapioca flour (hoy tord)
3. green curry with deep-fried roti
4. spicy Indian curry noodle (kuay-tiew kaeng)
5. spicy northern deep-fried egg noodle in thick curry (khao-soi)
6. fried rice in shrimp paste (khao kluk kapi)
Hot Shoppe Coffee Shop ***1/4
Sukhumvit Road Soi 41
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Open daily : 10:30 am - 10 pm
Pay (food only): around THB 300 for two for single dish menu, around THB 700 for two for a la carte meal