Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Ros'niyom


260
.


Hygiene roadside noodle

When I think of tempting roadside noodles but worry about the heat and hygiene concern, I always have a second thought. Appreciated iberry's khun Pla brought to us Ros'niyom, a place for guay-jub (roll rice paper noodle in broth), kuay-tiew-tomyum (Sukhothai style spicy noodle), khao-soi (Northern style fried noodle in spicy broth), kanom-jeen (round-thin rice noodle) and various rice menu in a comfortable ambiance without the sacrifice of authentic taste.




Ros'niyom Noodle Restaurant ****
La Villa branch
G/F La Villa,
Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10300
Tel.: 02.613.0544
Major Avenue branch
G/F Major Avenue Ratchayothin, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel.: 02.930.1020
Siam Paragon branch
G/F Siam Paragon, Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel.: not available

Open daily : 11 am - 9:00 pm
Pay (food only for two): around THB 300

6 comments:

Stella said...

Yes, street food usually tastes good but just the hygiene we need to worry.
It is good to know one that has both good street food and yet clean and safe.

in the sea said...

Kind of missing this kind of noodle, after these days I was hijacked to visit China House, Forum.....etc. I even miss som tom.. :(

Yai said...

I eat this before, very good taste.

Tommy Leung said...

Eat street side kanom jeen noodle in air-con restaurant with authentic taste? This one I will try.

Chris said...

This is my favorite noodle shop in Bangkok - I always eat at the one at Major Ratchayothin - soooooo good!

Thailand Club said...

@Chris: yes the branch at Avenue (Major) Ratchayothin is retro and chic, near Ros'niyom there is another nice noodle joint, next next u can give it a try .. :-)