Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Took Lae Dee


263
.


Non-sleep comfort food

Cafeteria style eateries Took Lae Dee (literally means cheap and good), attached to Foodland Supermarkets, serve millions of inexpensive and hot meals to diners and night owls around the clock, since 1985.



Took Lae Dee Restaurant ***
at Foodland Sukhumvit 16 branch
48 Column Tower
Soi 16 Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel.: 02.204.2177
(and at other Foodland Supermarkets, except Foodland Patpong branch, and Foodland Petchburi branch)

Open daily : 24 hours
Pay (food only for two): around THB 200

10 comments:

Stella said...

I like to see eatery open late at midnight. Make me feel alive at night as I am a night owl.

The price here is also cheap.
I assume this is not the Foodland next to AG as I did not notice this eatery at all.

Mickey Mouse said...

is there a Foodland near AG? that supermarket is TOPS i suppose!

in the sea said...

I recall that time you tried their "glass" noodle with veggie/meat in soup and it was pretty nice. I guess that's the time I tried Citadines on soi 16 Suk.

Stella said...

Oh TC you are right, that one is Tops.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What does AG mean?

Thailand Club said...

AG here refers to Adelphi Grande, a hotel

Greg Young said...

I want to say .. the blog is fantastic and mouth watering , but i want to look for a section for "street hocker" .. do you hv one? If not, can you pls add one , as i think street hocker is also an attractive eating

Stella said...

The food and the price here are so irresistible.
You owe to yourself if not coming here.

Thailand Club said...

@Greg: pls check Labels on right, click "roadside hawker food"

@Stella: i always eat there while i do my midnight grocery shopping at Foodland

Stella said...

Thank you TC for letting me know your night program. Glad to hear you have so many places to go at night. Thank you BKK.
Wish I stay here too.