Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Sukhumvit off-steam railway dining
Rosabieng, or dining car in a train. Lesson one to Thai cuisine for first time visitors.
The food do taste good!
1. fried marinated chicken in pandanus leaves wrapper (gai hor bai toey)
2. Thai eggplant salad Thai style (yum makhuea yaao)
3. stir-fried bitter gourd stem (phad pak yod mara)
4. red curry with roasted duck meat (kaeng phet ped yang)
5. deep-fried king fish with sweet and spicy green mango dressing (pla samlee)
6. home-made coconut cream ice cream (i-tim kati)
Rosabieng Thai Restaurant ***
3 Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Open daily : 11 am - 11 pm
Pay (food only for two): around THB 700